Port Saint John and SJAC are very excited to announce the second biennial artist residency for 2022-2023! The residency will include unique access to the Port as a means to inspire a new body of work, culminating in an exhibit at the generously sponsored Port Saint John Gallery at the Saint John Arts Centre in September of 2023.
The successful applicant will receive funding in the form of a $4000 stipend for the development of body of work, plus a $2000 CARFAC fee for the exhibit. The Saint John Arts Centre will provide exhibit support (documentation, exhibit labelling, promotion, etc.)
Download the fillable application (link below) to apply; all guidelines and eligibility criteria are included in the form.
Download Port Saint John 2022-2023
Artist Residency Application Form here
• Applications open: August 8, 2022
• Application deadline: September 30, 2022
• Announcement of selected artist: October 17, 2022
• Start of residency: October 2022
• Exhibition start: September 8, 2023