SJAC is more grateful than ever for our generous supporters as we face new realities due to COVID-19.
Like all not-for-profit community organizations, SJAC has new, unprecedented financial challenges, and we understand that our entire community is dealing with those same challenges.
Folks have been reaching out to ask how they can help, so we have updated and streamlined our ability to accept donations online with several new options:
- Automatically renewable annual Memberships in three set amounts OR a ‘choose your own annual amount’ option, and
- One-time ‘choose your own amount’ Donations (you can type in your own amount)
Every donation adds up to help us keep our galleries free to the public and our programs running!
Click one of the options below to choose your Membership or Donation:
For those who prefer not to make donations online or would like to make a donation or renewable membership different from these suggested amounts above, we have a number of alternate methods of payment:
- You can simply phone us (506-633-4870) with your amount and your Visa or MasterCard number during regular gallery hours (Tues-Sat. 9am-5pm)
- OR – you could donate in person with cash, cheque, or credit card (and we’ll show you around our current exhibits!)
- OR – you can mail a cheque (marked membership) made out to: The Saint John Arts Centre, 20 Peel Plaza, Saint John, NB E2L 3G6
- We also have two donation boxes in the Arts Centre on the main and top levels; donations in any amount are much appreciated!
Your membership and donor funds work hard, contributing to the cultural health of our regional community! As a Member of the Saint John Arts Centre, you help to make possible all the events, workshops, concerts, classes, and exhibits that are organized and hosted here each year, and keep our galleries open free to the public. Together, we support and celebrate individual artists and the arts in general, while keeping the beautiful Carnegie Building alive and vibrant with activities.
Thank you for your support!