Sewing with Margo: Christmas Stocking
Christmas is coming – deck the halls with your own Christmas stockings! In three weeks, Margo will lead you through each step in creating a unique and festive stocking. Come and make one or one for each member of your family! (Participants can opt to complete a project of their choice as well.)
Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30pm • November 10, 17, 24, 2020 (3 weeks) • Cost: $60
- Bring your sewing machine & basic supplies/tools (bobbin, fabric scissors, etc.)
- To create one Christmas stocking you will need:
- 0.50 metre exterior stocking fabric
- 0.50 metre interior stocking fabric
- 0.25 metre fabric for cuff
- Spool of matching thread
* 50 cm x 75 cm of quilt batting, if you wish to quilt the stocking
(Pattern and image credit: http://blog.fabricworm.com)
COVID-19 POLICY NOTE: As a public building, SJAC must follow the Government of New Brunswick’s Public Health guidelines on the coronavirus. In the unfortunate event that the local Saint John Zone must ‘move back’ to stricter social distancing policies and classes must be cancelled, participants will be refunded for the remaining classes.
Please note that community face masks are required.